- We are a Business to Business supply company, and do not knowingly supply to the general public, or the consumer and because of this we are not obliged to comply with the 'Distance Selling Regulation'.
- We do not accept products back for refund within the 7 days stated within these regulations. We will only accept products back, for refund or exchange, if they are 'miss-described', 'Faulty' or 'Damaged on delivery' (if notified within 24 hours of the delivery time, by telephone, fax or email). However we may decide to restock the product as a goodwill gesture, in which case there will be a 20% restocking fee.
- Note this does not apply to personalised or bespoke products, these are non-returnable unless miss-described, faulty or damaged.
- If the product is damaged in any way or has become broken in transit, you must sign the couriers delivery note as 'damaged' and we must be notified by phone to 01524 841 726 and /or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to mark the delivery note as 'damaged' means the courier will accept no liability, and in turn no liability will be accepted by Tradesignz Manufacturing Limited, and your goods will not be returnable and you will not be refunded.
- In the case of you being na account customer, you will remain responsible to settle your account within your agreed terms and conditions.
- If your goods are deemed to be faulty, please call our customer services team on 01524 841 726 or email email@example.com.
- If you have any complaints, you should direct them to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Unit 15, Bay 4, Vickers Industrial Estate, Mellishaw Lane, Morecambe, LA3 3EN.
- Nothing in this returns policy affects your statutory rights or your rights under any contract you may have with us.