Acrylic Flat Cut Letters
Please log in/register to see your discounts
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
Our cast acrylic is a high quality, plastic sheet material with high levels of strength. It is very easy to work with and can be cut, milled, glued, drilled and many other processes, which makes it ideal for flat cut letters.
Flat cut letters are a really effective and inexpensive way to add interest to your signage and create an eye-catching display. Flat cut lettering is less expensive than 3D lettering but still looks great and helps to create professional and impactful signs.
We can produce flat cut letters in a range of materials (aluminium, aluminium composite (ACM), PVC foam, and acrylic) with options to suit most requirements and budget. We also offer various fixing methods for your flat cut letters such as ultra strong UHB tape or plastic/brass fixing studs to ensure that you get the best method to suit your lettering and wall type. It’s possible to fix flat cut letters to the wall or another material, or to have them raised using rear locators.
Custom sizes available
Range of material options available
Suitable for all types of budgets
What you need to do:
Step 1: Choose your material colour / style
Step 2: Choose your material thickness
Step 3: Specify the height, in millimetres, of the largest letter in your text
Step 4: Enter how many letters there are to cut
Step 5: Choose your fixing method
Step 6: Upload your vector file. Acceptable formats are: ai, eps, pdf and dxf (please see the notes about artwork, below)
If your design requires different materials or you have several capital letter height that are substantially different, then please treat each one as a different job and use the appropriate product. You can upload several files, or upload one if it is clear which section belongs to which product.
The maximum size of an individual letter or logo section is 1m2.
All artwork must be in vector format, with fonts converted to outline and all paths closed. All measurements should be in millimetres
Depending on the material and thickness determines what diameter drill bit we can use. Therefore, sharper apex angles maybe slightly curved. This is more noticable on smaller letters / logo pieces.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - £17.25
Grampions - £27.00
Isle of Wight - £21.55
Scottish and other Islands - £98.00
Scottish Highlands - £41.00
Northern Ireland - £88.00
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.