Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations as a customer of Tradesignz Manufacturing Limited, and will be hereinafter referred to as 'Tradesignz Manufacturing Limited' or 'Tradesignz ' or 'we' or 'us'
1. Before using the web site operated by Tradesignz of Unit 15, Bay 4, Vickers Industrial Estate, Mellishaw Lane, Morecambe, LA3 3EN
2. In particular, we draw your attention to clauses 8 (Applicability of online materials) and 12 (Liability). By clicking on the 'I Accept' button at the bottom of these terms and conditions you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified, and the modifications posted on our web site from time to time.
3. Without prejudice to the above, by using or accessing our web site, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of use herein, as they apply to your use of or access to our web site.
4. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not use our web site to purchase.
2. Nature of our web site
1. Our web site is a place for you to select and order marketing support products, hereinafter called 'the 'Products'. Our web site describes all our Products in detail.
2. Please note that the contents of our web site are aimed at users aged 18 and above, and you must be over 18 years to purchase the Products, using the payment methods displayed on our web site.
3. Buying products on our web site
1. To order a product you will need to follow the ordering procedures set out on our order page. Details of our prices for the Products and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on our web site.
2. Any times or dates stated on our web site for delivery are estimates only. Tradesignz will make all reasonable effort to deliver goods within the time specified, but does not accept liability for any failure, or liability for additional costs due to the aforementioned failure to deliver within that time.
3. You must pay by credit or debit card at the time of order, unless you have contacted the Directors of Tradesignz to arrange an account or any alternative method of payment or payments such as cheque. The price of any Product is the price in force at the date and time of your order. We may change the price of any Product before you place an order. We try to ensure that our prices displayed on our web site are accurate but the price on your order will need to be validated by us as part of the acceptance procedure (see clause 3.4 below). We will inform you if the Product's correct price is higher than that stated in your order and you may cancel the order and decide whether or not to order the Product at the corrected price.
4. Tradesignz is entitled to refuse any order placed by you. You will receive an initial confirmatory e-mail acknowledging receipt of your order. If your order is accepted, we will confirm acceptance to you by e-mail, hereinafter called 'Confirmation' to the e-mail address you have given us on ordering. The order will then be fulfilled by the date set out in the Confirmation or, if the Confirmation does not contain such a date, within 10 working days of the confirmation, or any other period specified on a quotation.
5. We brand our products with our company details for the purpose of the identification of our own products at 'any point in time' from those of our competitors. Our branding will be in place on every product we; at our discretion, decide to brand from time to time. If you require our branding not to be in place on the product you intend to purchase, you must inform us in writing. Your instruction for Tradesignz to remove branding will be accepted when entered into the 'Special Instructions' section at the website 'checkout', or in any of the following forms; Email, Fax, or Letter.
6. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services which may be offered by us on our web site will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
1. We are a Business to Business supply company, and do not knowingly supply to the General Public, or the Consumer, and because of this we are not obliged to comply with the Distance Selling Regulations. We do not accept Products back for refund within the 7 days stated within these regulations. We will only accept Products back for refund or exchange, if they are 'miss-described' 'Faulty' or 'Damaged on delivery' (if notified within 24 hours of the delivery time, by telephone, fax, or email). However we may decide to restock the product as a goodwill gesture, in which case there will be a 20% restocking fee. Note: this does not apply to personalised or bespoke products, these are non-returnable unless miss-described, faulty or damaged.
1. If the product is damaged in any way or has become broken in transit, you must sign the couriers delivery note as 'damaged' and we must be notified by phone to 01524 841726 and/or to sales@Tradesignz.co.uk. Failure to mark the delivery note as 'damaged' means the courier will accept no liability, and in turn no liability will be accepted by Tradesignz Manufacturing Limited, and your goods will not be returnable and you will not be refunded. In the case of you being an account customer, you will remain responsible to settle your account within your agreed terms and conditions.
2. If your goods are deemed to be faulty please call our customer services team on 01524 841726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you have any complaints, you should direct them to us via e-mail to info@Tradesignz.co.uk or by post to Unit 15, Bay 4, Vickers Industrial Estate, Mellishaw Lane, Morecambe, LA3 3EN
Nothing in this Returns Policy affects your statutory rights or your rights under any contract you may have with us.
5. Modifications to web site
1. We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our web site or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated any new features including the sale of new Products shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
6. Information you provide
1. Any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process, shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as 'Personal Information'.
2. You must ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and complete and that all ordering or registration details (where applicable) contain your correct name, address and other requested details. For more information about how we deal with your Personal Information, please read clause 13.
3. If you would like to review or modify any part of your Personal Information then you should e-mail us at email@example.com or if you have 'logged in' as a registered user of our site, you may go to 'My Account' and modify your own personal details.
1. You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username and password that may be given to you or selected by you for use on our web site. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify Tradesignz immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding our web site that comes to your attention.
8. Applicability of online materials
1. Unless otherwise specified the materials published on our web site are presented solely for business usage.
2. Our web site is controlled and operated by us from our offices in Morecambe, Lancashire, UK. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our web site and use of all information contained within it.
3. We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our web site complies with English law. However, we make no representations that the materials on our web site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom.
9. Copyright and TRADEMARKS
1. The contents of our web site are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Tradesignz Manufacturing Limited. All product and Business Names and logos mentioned in our web site are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us.
10. Linked sites
1. Tradesignz makes no representations whatsoever about any other web sites which you may access through our web site or which may link to our web site. When you access any other web site you understand that it is independent from Tradesignz and that we have no control over the content or availability of that web site. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that Tradesignz endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a web site and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other web site or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its web site administrator or web master.
11. Availability of our web site
1. We will try to make our web site available but cannot guarantee that our web site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be 'error free' and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our web site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, web site, router or any other internet connected device.
We promise that for any Product you purchase from our web site:
1. We have the right to sell the Product to you;
2. The Product will correspond with the description we have given to you; and
3. The Product will be of satisfactory quality for the money you pay.
4. We exclude all other express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the Products, our web site or any information or service provided through our web site.
5. We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our web site are accurate, but please note that all materials and information on our web site are provided on an 'as is' basis.
6. In relation to the purchase of Products, we accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect), however caused, even if foreseeable. In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the viewing, use or performance of our web site or its contents other than as a direct result of purchasing Products, we accept no liability for this loss or damage (except where we have been negligent) whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of Tradesignz or our servants, agents or any other person.
7. If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Product concerned. This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
8. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our web site and is compatible with our web site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our web site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
9. You agree not to modify in any way the Products supplied. Any such modification may invalidate the manufacturer's warranty.
10. The limitations and exclusions in this clause do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
11. Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk, property in and title to the goods shall remain with the seller until the seller has received payment of the full price of (a) all goods and/or services the subject of the contract and (b) all other goods and / or services supplied by the seller to the buyer under any contract whatsoever. Payment of the full price shall include, without limitation, the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and buyer’.
Your privacy is important to you and equally important to us. Our policy is only to use the Personal Information you supply to us to enhance your experience of the Tradesignz web site. You will supply Personal Information to us when you:
1. Register as a Tradesignz member
2. Place an order
3. Contact us by e-mail, post or otherwise
We need your Personal Information and will use it to:
1. Process and fulfil your orders
2. Notify you of your order status
3. Carry out internal administration and analysis
4. Notify you as a 'subscriber' of product offers
We can also use that information to enhance your visit to Tradesignz by:
1. Telling you about new product ranges and special offers
2. Informing you of changes to the Tradesignz site
6. If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
8. "Cookies" means a system whereby a message is given to your web browser by our web server. This message is stored by your browser in a text file called [your name]@Your Domain.txt. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, this message is sent back. A cookie's main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them, for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same site.
1. We may assign novate or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions at any time.
2. We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our web site, following which all use of our web site will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the web site regularly.
3. These terms and conditions together with any order form and payment method instructions, if any, are the whole agreement between you and Tradesignz. You acknowledge that you have not entered into this agreement in reliance upon any warranty or representation made by Tradesignz or any other person and you waive any rights to damages/rescission you may have for misrepresentation (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation) that is not contained in the terms and conditions, order form and payment method instructions.
4. If any provision or term of these terms and conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the other terms and conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
5. These terms and conditions and your use of our web site are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
6. Neither you nor Tradesignz will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or Tradesignz's' respective reasonable control.
7. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
All notices shall be given:
1. To us via post at our postal address.
2. To you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide during any ordering process.
Notice will be deemed received when an e-mail is received in full (or else on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or a public holiday in the place of receipt) or 3 days after the date of posting.
These terms and conditions replace all other terms and conditions previously applicable to the use of our web site and/or sale of the Products.