Cafe Barrier Pole and Base
Please log in/register to see your discounts
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
About our Cafe Barrier System?
Our Cafe Barrier System and Extension Kits are designed to create an ideal solution for designating outdoor or indoor areas, manage queues or segregate sections, while also promoting your outlet with an optional printed single or double sided banner with your own artwork,
The poles, base and cross bars are made from steel, then zinced and powder coated to give them an all year round weatherproofing.
Available with cross bars to take either a 900mm or 1400mm x 760mm banner.
The easy connection system allows for multiple extension kits to be added and because the connection rotates, you can create various shaped sections.
This kit includes one stylish anthracite grey pole with base
How does it fit together?
It couldn't be simpler. The banner slides over the top and bottom cross bars, which are then inserted into the loops at the top and bottom of the cafe barrier pole.
When you choose to have a printed banner added, you will then have an option to upload you artwork file. Please see the 'Artwork' tab for further information and to download the correct banner artwork template. You can also add any notes about the artwork that you feel will be helpful.
Need something bespoke?
All our barrier systems are made in house and therefore we can usually taylor them to your needs. Please email (email@example.com) or call (01524 841726) to discuss your requirements further.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - £17.25
Grampions - £27.00
Isle of Wight - £21.55
Scottish and other Islands - £98.00
Scottish Highlands - £41.00
Northern Ireland - £88.00
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.