120mm Square Post Clip
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
120mm Square Post Sign Clip
These square sign clips are suitable for all types of channel extrusion and are for fixing sign panels to square steel or timber posts without the need for drilling.
Manufactured from 20mm x 1.5mm grade 304 stainless steel and supplied complete with two M8 x 38mm square head stainless steel bolts, nuts & washers.
- 50mm square (2")
- 60mm square
- 76mm square (3")
- 80mm square
- 100mm square (4")
Do you need panels cut to size ?
We can supply sign panels cut to size in a variety of materials such as 11swg (3mm) aluminium (grey back or mill finish) aluminium composite in a range of colours together with a range of plastics. Please contact us on 01524 841726 or email email@example.com for a quote on cut panels complete with channel & fixings.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
UK - £6.50
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- As soon as your order is packed & ready for the courier, we will email your invoice with the Carrier & Tracking Information.
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.