Banding Tool Starter Kit
- 1 Banding Tensioner Tool
- 30.5m reel of 12mm Banding
- 100 12mm Buckles
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
This is a good and economical fixing system suitable for a wide variety of applications, principally in our industry, to fix all types of signs (including Road Traffic Signs) & Banner Pole Kits to any shaped post, without the need for drilling or other invasive fixings.
It is the universal system used by Signmakers, Utility Companies and Local Authorities nationwide because It straps the sign or banner brackets to the post using stainless steel banding and buckles.
Easy to use and comes with complete instructions.
Standard pack = 1 Banding Tool, 1 pack 12mm buckles and 1 reel of 12mm banding
You can choose tor upsize to 19mm banding and buckles.
Banding Tool specification
- Tensions to over 2,400 lbs of force.
- Built in cutter to trim the banding.
- For banding widths between 5 & 19mm (3/16" -3/4")
- Spring loaded gripper lever improves ease of use
- Blue, epoxy powder coated finish resists corrosive elements
- Comes with complete instructions
- Manufactured from 201 grade Stainless Steel Banding,
- 19mm wide, x 0.76mm thick x 30.5 mts (100ft) long, with a breaking point 2250 lbs
- 12.5mm wide, x 0.76mm thick x 30.5 mts (100ft) long, with a breaking point 1500 lbs
Boxed in 100's, the unique Ear-Lock Buckles allows the fixer to effectively double wrap, therby increasing the strength.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - £8.60
Grampions - £17.25
Isle of Wight - £21.55
Scottish and other Islands - £47.00
Scottish Highlands - £39.00
Northern Ireland - £40.99
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- As soon as your order is packed & ready for the courier, we will email your invoice with the Carrier & Tracking Information.
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.