50mm Back to Back Clip
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
'Back to Back' Stainless Steel Sign Clips
We stock various sizes of sign clips to mount a second sign 'Back to Back' to an existing sign panel.
Manufactured from 20mm x 1.5mm grade 304 stainless steel and supplied complete with an M8 x 38mm square head stainless steel bolt, nut and washer. These sign clips are suitable for all types of channel extrusion.
- Twist-In clip design
- Complete with M8 Stainless nut, bolt & washer
NOTE:- 2 clips are required for each channel.
Sizes available (post diameter):-
- 50mm dia (2")
- 60mm dia
- 76mm dia (3")
- 89mm dia (3.5")
- 102mm dia (4")
- 114mm dia (4.5")
Do you need Panels cut to size ?
We can supply Sign Panels cut to size in a variety of materials such as 11swg (3mm) Aluminium (grey back or mill finish) Aluminium Composite in a range of colours and a range of plastics. Please contact us on 01524 841726 or email email@example.com for a quote on cut panels complete with channel & fixings.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
UK - £6.50
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.