Small Sign Channel
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
Small Sign Channel
Sign-Fix Channel (Small - powder coated in traffic grey)
Small Sign Channel is designed to be fitted to the back of small sign panels so that they can be fixed to railings, posts or walls without the fixings going through the face of the sign. It has a lower profile than the next size up and you will have generally seen it used on aluminium signs up to A2 'ish' sizes (where there are four or more clip fixings) or on panels up to A3'ish' sizes where the sign is to be fixed to a single post with two clips.
We supply 'as is' for riveting to panels (usually before you apply your graphics) or with a Very High Bond double sided tape, ready for you to mount on the back of your sign panel. If you're a 'belt & braces type' you can fix it with both the VHB tape and a few rivets !
Using these rails on the back of your signs have the following advantages:-
- Your signs are stronger & stiffer, avoiding the need of frames or returns.
- There is a compatible clip or fixing system for almost every situation.
- You do not need to fix through the face of your sign.
- You don't need to worry about post fixing centres during manufacture.
How to order
- Enter the length and the quantity you require.
- Click 'Add to Cart'
- If you require various lengths, add the first length & quantity to the cart, then enter and add your next length.
Need Panels cut to size ?
We can supply sign panels cut to size in a variety of materials such as 11swg (3mm) aluminium (grey back or mill finish) aluminium composite in a range of colours, and a range of plastic panels. Please contact us on 01524 841726 or email email@example.com for a quote on cut panels complete with channel & fixings.
Need Clips ?
We stock a wide range of styles & sizes of stainless steel clips that match this sign channel. Click here
Need Posts ?
We stock galvanised steel posts from 50mm diameter up to 89mm.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
This product is subject to a length surcharge, depending on the length and delivery location.
UK - from £6.50
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- As soon as your order is packed & ready for the courier, we will email your invoice with the Carrier & Tracking Information.
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.