Large Media Rack
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
HEAVY DUTY - MOBILE LARGE MEDIA RACK
THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR DE-CLUTTERING THE WORKSHOP
Our Mobile Large Media Rack is a perfect solution for storing your various rolls of vinyl and other media safely and securely. Large enough to carry 16 Rolls of media, but small enough to fit through a standard sized doorway. This rack will de-clutter your workshop and help keep your media in good condition, aswell as being mobile, allowing easier movement of those heavy rolls around the workshop.
Manufactured in house by our dedicated team, you can expect the same high quality and finish as our current range of workshop equipment.
- Capacity: 16 rolls
- Available Widths: 1.4m or 1.6m wide rolls
- Dimensions: 195cm (high), 61cm (deep), Width varies by choice.
- Weight Capacity: 1200KG
- Includes 125mm HD Nylone Castors, 2 of which are lockable. (Optional rubber castor upgrade)
- Supplied in Powder Coated Silver
- Heavy Duty Steel construction
- Easy To Assemble
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - £17.25
Grampions - £27.00
Isle of Wight - £21.55
Scottish and other Islands - £98.00
Scottish Highlands - £41.00
Northern Ireland - £88.00
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- As soon as your order is packed & ready for the courier, we will email your invoice with the Carrier & Tracking Information.
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.