Work Bench Frame Only (Optional Material Storage Rack)
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
Heavy Duty Work Bench (NOW COMES IN SILVER NOT GREEN)
Our bench frame is a heavy duty welded steel construction, that comes in component form. All you have to do is bolt the long spars to the leg frames. Designed to take an 8' x 4' worktop and lower shelf (not supplied). Safely and conviently store 48 full rolls of vinyl.
We can supply the top & shelf but, due to carriage costs, you will save money by buying them locally - we suggest 18mm MDF.
Optional Material Storage Rack (to fit the Work Bench - above)
You choose where to mount the rack on the Work Bench Frame, depending upon your roll sizes. You can set it to hold 380mm wide rolls, or 610mm wide or 760mm wide.
Heavy duty lockable nylon castors are available (must be ordered with the workbench).
NOTE:- If you're looking to store 1220mm wide rolls we have a larger bench with a rack underneath. Click here for details.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - £17.25
Grampions - £27.00
Isle of Wight - £21.55
Scottish and other Islands - £98.00
Scottish Highlands - £41.00
Northern Ireland - £88.00
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- As soon as your order is packed & ready for the courier, we will email your invoice with the Carrier & Tracking Information.
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.