24mm Double Sided Banner Tape
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
24mm Wide Double Sided Banner Tape
Our double sided Banner Tape, is a high grab, high adhesion, UV stable, solvent acrylic filmic tape.
We supply this in 24mm Wide - 50 Metre Rolls.
Typical Applications include:-Edging your own PVC Banners, Nameplate & POS, Low surface energy plastics, Light weight metal bonding.
Additional Product Specifications
- Thickness : 0.18mm Thick, clear polyster.
- Adhesive : Double-coated High Tack, Modified Acrylic.
- Temperature Range : -30ºC upto 110ºC
- Adhesive Strength : 20N Inch
PLEASE NOTE - Due to plasticizer migration on flexible PVC, it is important the the surfaces are cleaned with Isopropyl alcohol before the tape is applied.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - £8.60
Grampions - £17.25
Isle of Wight - £21.55
Scottish and other Islands - £47.00
Scottish Highlands - £39.00
Northern Ireland - £40.99
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.