25mm GREY UHB Tape - 33m Roll
Double sided UHB tape
33 Metre Rolls
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
25mm Grey UHB Tape
Often used as an alternative to 3M's VHB, this is an extremely strong structural double sided tape that can be used with metal, glass, acrylic and most plastics. It has a high initial grab and achieves 50% of it's bond strength in 20 minutes, 90% in 24 hours and 100% in 72 hours.
It is widely used in the sign industry, manufacturing (including aircraft) and construction, as an alternative to screws, rivets, welding and liquid adhesives - where a permanent bond is required.
We supply this in 25mm Wide - 33 Metre Rolls.
Typical Applications include:- Mounting fixing channel to roadsigns, Bonding anti flex plates.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - £8.60
Grampions - £17.25
Isle of Wight - £21.55
Scottish and other Islands - £47.00
Scottish Highlands - £39.00
Northern Ireland - £40.99
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- As soon as your order is packed & ready for the courier, we will email your invoice with the Carrier & Tracking Information.
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.