60mm Round Post Sign Clip
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
Stainless Steel Sign Clips
We stock various sizes of Standard* & Anti Rotational* Sign Clips
|50 mm||2"||157 mm||6"||1 Bolt||AR||ARC050|
|60 mm||2.4"||187 mm||7.4"||1 Bolt||AR||ARC060|
|76 mm||3"||240 mm||9.4"||1 Bolt||AR||ARC076|
|89 mm||3.5"||280 mm||11"||1 Bolt||AR||ARC089|
|102 mm||4"||320 mm||12.6"||1 Bolt||AR||ARC102|
|114 mm||4.5"||358 mm||14"||1 Bolt||AR||ARC114|
|127 mm||5"||400 mm||15.7"||2 Bolt||St||HDTB127|
|140 mm||5.5"||440 mm||17.3"||2 Bolt||St||HDTB140|
Not sure what size of clip you need ? Click Here for information on measuring the post
- Complete with M8 Stainless nut, bolt & washer (Click here for spare nuts, bolts & washers)
Material Manufactured from 20mm x 2 mm grade 304 stainless steel and supplied complete with an M8 x 38mm square head stainless steel bolt, nut and washer.
Fixings The 1 bolt fixing clips have a twist in design which makes retro-fitting of individual clips easier, i.e. you don't need to remove the whole panel from the posts to slide the bolts in, whist the 2 bolt clips have 2 bolts and a stay bar.
Type The Anti Rotation (AR) have raised pips on the inside of the clip to prevent vandals turning the sign when it's mounted on a single post.
Prices Quantity discounts apply - the more you order, the greater the discount.
Do you need Panels cut to size ?
We can supply Sign Panels cut to size in a variety of materials such as 11swg (3mm) Aluminium (grey back or mill finish) Aluminium Composite in a range of colours and a range of plastics. Please contact us on 01524 841726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote on cut panels complete with channel & fixings.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
UK - £5.95
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.