Flat to the Wall 45cm Banner Pole Kit
Please log in/register to see your discounts
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
This kit is to hang a single sided banner, flat to the wall.
- Takes a 450mm wide banner
- Zinc'd & Powder Coated for maximum durability
- Black or white from stock (other colours to order)
- Uplighter/Downlighter Kits available
- 2 Main Support poles
- 2 tensioner bars
- 2 quicklinks
- 2 drawbar Spring Tensioners
- 6 Ankerbolt fixings*
Need the banner as well ?
We can supply plain, or digitally printed 510gsm reinforced PVC banners (direct from your files)
* Fixings are supplied for convenience & does not imply suitability. It is the fixers responsibility to asses fitness for purpose.
Frequently asked questions ?
Q How do I prepare Artwork for a double sided printed banner ?
A Click here for our Artwork Template.
Q What file formats can we supply to print our banner ?
A Click here for artwork instructions and acceptable file formats.
Q How do I fix my banner to the wall ?
A Click here for fitting instructions.
STANDARD TENSION KIT
These three part galvanised springs have limiter bars that allow them to 'stretch' up to a point, but preventing it from going further & becoming damaged (and losing it's spring)
We have them specifically made for our Banner Pole Kits to keep the banners taut whilst allowing them to be blown & spill the wind, which in turn prolongs the banner's life because it's not being battered.
- Length without tension 120mm
- Length at full stretch 170mm
- Quantity:- Two springs & 2 Quick LInks per pack.
HEAVY DUTY TENSION KIT
- Length without tension 210mm
- Length at full stretch 310mm
- Quantity:- Two springs & 2 Quick Links per pack.
Please pay careful attention to the following guidelines:
We pride ourselves in offering a high quality and fast turnaround service but we can only do this if you provide artwork files in accordance with the guidelines below.
We accept files from various programmes as detailed below. All artwork must be supplied at a minimum of 300dpi at full size.
Artwork that is not supplied in the correct format will almost certainly delay your order and/or incur an extra design charge at a minimum of £15 (you will be notified by telephone or email prior to any work being carried out).
Please note: Microsoft Publisher, Word and PowerPoint are not graphics or publishing packages nor would you thank us for trying to convert them due to the cost and variable results.
Supplying us with correct, ready to print artwork is your responsibility. Please check your artwork carefully before submitting it to us as we cannot be held responsible for print errors or delays where artwork has been supplied incorrectly.
If you have any questions please give us a call on 01524 841726 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - £0.00
Grampions - £15.95
Isle of Wight - £19.95
Scottish and other Islands - £38.00
Scottish Highlands - £28.25
Northern Ireland - £38.00
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.