Post Mounting 45cm Banner Pole kit
Please log in/register to see your discounts
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
These kits are for mounting vertical double sided banners to existing lamp-posts or flagpoles.
- Zinc'd & Powder Coated for maximum durability
- Takes a 450mm wide banner x up to 3.3mts
- Drawbar 'limited stretch' tensioners
- Black or white available
Kit includes:- 2 Main Support poles, 2 tensioner bars, 2 quicklinks, 2 drawbar Spring Tensioners.
NOTE:- Fixings required are either 4 screwbands per kit or the use of a 'band-it' style tensioning tool
Frequently asked questions ?
Q How do I prepare Artwork for a double sided printed banner ?
A Click here for our Artwork Template.
Q What file formats can we supply to print our banner ?
A Click here for artwork instructions and acceptable file formats.
Q How do I fix my banner to the post ?
A Click here for fitting instructions.
STANDARD TENSION KIT
These three part galvanised springs have limiter bars that allow them to 'stretch' up to a point, but preventing it from going further & becoming damaged (and losing it's spring)
We have them specifically made for our Banner Pole Kits to keep the banners taut whilst allowing them to be blown & spill the wind, which in turn prolongs the banner's life because it's not being battered.
- Length without tension 120mm
- Length at full stretch 170mm
- Quantity:- Two springs & 2 Quick LInks per pack.
HEAVY DUTY TENSION KIT
- Length without tension 210mm
- Length at full stretch 310mm
- Quantity:- Two springs & 2 Quick Links per pack.
Banding Tool starter kit
If you have a number of Banner Kits to fix, we recommend using a Banding Tool with heavy duty stainless banding strap & buckles because it works out more economical in the long run and is stronger. We stock two sizes of banding & buckles and the tool seperately, of you can add a Starter Kit which has a Banding Tool, 30 metres of 12mm banding and 100 buckles for a special price.
If you have only a few Banner Poles to fit, it is more economical to use Screw Banding which require no special tooling. Whilst they're not as strong as the Banding System, they are stainless steel and look & work like a large 'Jubilee Clip'. You will need a pack of 4 Screw Bands or you can double up with 8 (2 packs)
We can apply digitally printed direct from your file. Please select the option above and attach your artwork file at the checkout (or email it separately to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the order number)
Please pay careful attention to the following guidelines:
We pride ourselves in offering a high quality and fast turnaround service but we can only do this if you provide artwork files in accordance with the guidelines below.
Failure to follow these guidelines will almost certainly delay your order and/or incur extra costs.
The prices shown are for your artwork to be supplied in a "ready to print" format.
We accept artwork files from various Windows programmes as detailed below. However, for each file/program type please note the format requirements: compression should be turned off.
Supplying us with correct, ready to print artwork is your responsibility. Please check your artwork carefully before submitting it to us as we cannot be held responsible for print errors or delays where artwork has been supplied incorrectly.
We require artwork to be supplied in the following formats:
.ai: When supplying artwork in this format, please ensure that all fonts are outlined and any images are embedded or supplied as separate image files.
.eps: When supplying artwork in this format, please ensure that all fonts are outlined and any images are embedded or supplied as separate image files.
.tiff: Please supply tiffs following our guidelines on suitable image resolutions (dpi) below.
.jpeg: Please supply as un-compressed jpeg following our guidelines on suitable image resolutions (dpi) below.
.pdf: Print ready artwork- please ensure this includes the appropriate bleed and crop marks and adheres to our guidelines on image resolution (dpi) below.
Some file formats can be more suitable for certain types of work, please feel free to give a member of our design team a call if you are unsure or have any questions.
Our print machines are CMYK based (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black). Our rip software will automatically convert any Pantone colours to CMYK. If you have any specific Pantone references that need to be matched, please do mention this to a member of our sales team when placing your order.
When supplying rasterised artwork, i.e, eps, tiff, jpg, or print ready .pdf files, please ensure that the resolution (dpi) is set as below, these are absolute minimums. If file size allows then 300 dpi is optimum:
- Full scale (100%) - 72 dpi
- Half scale (50%) - 150 dpi
- Quarter scale (25%) - 300 dpi
- 10 % Scale (for use with large format artwork) - 750dpi
All fonts should be supplied with artwork in a separate folder, labelled accordingly. Where possible, fonts should be outlined. On occasions text can re-flow so providing a pdf or hard copy of the artwork would be beneficial.
If the file size is less than 10 Mb then please use regular email. For larger artwork files, commercial websites such as Mail Big File, We Transfer or drop-boxes are the best way of getting the files to us.
If you have any questions or require any assistance with file types or artwork resolution, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01524 841726 or email us at email@example.com.
You can add 2 or 4 LED Floodlights to this Banner Pole Kit.
Each lighting kit includes 2 off 10watt LED floodlights and a mounting bracket which will fit to either the top or bottom pole.
A single lighting kit should be sufficient for banners up to 1.5metres long, but for longer banners we would suggest 2 lighting kits as both up & down lighting arrangement.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - £0.00
Grampions - £17.25
Isle of Wight - £21.55
Scottish and other Islands - £40.99
Scottish Highlands - £30.55
Northern Ireland - £40.99
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.