LED Illuminated Sign Diamond 610mm x 610mm
Please log in/register to see your discounts
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
610mm x 610mm Portrait LED Projecting SignBox
- This Portrait Double Sided internally illuminated LED sign box with opal acrylic panels is complete, including Ankerbolt wall fixings & cover caps.
- All it needs is your graphics.
- The wall brackets are black & the case is Silver Anodised.
- Powder coating the case Black, White or to a 4 digit RAL colour adds an extra cost plus 5-7 days delivery.
Are at 45 degrees (on the diamond) These brackets are zinc plated steel which is then powder coated black (or any other colour at additional cost)
- We can also make longer brackets if you need the sign to stand out even further off the wall, at an additional cost, and 7-10 days delivery. Call 01524 841725 to discuss your requirements.
Need a bespoke size?
All lightboxes are made 'in house', so Click Here if you need a price for a 'custom' or non-stock size of double sided LED sign box.
- Size overall 610 x 610 x 170 mm box.
- Silver anodised aluminium SlimCase extrusion with black brackets.
- Completely pre-wired with 3 metres black 3 core cable.
- Illumination is via IP65 rated LED modules with fan lenses to evenly spread the light.
- Case can be powder coated black or white. (other colours are subject to quotation)
Please select the option above and upload your artwork file (or email it separately to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the order number)
Please pay careful attention to the following guidelines:
We pride ourselves in offering a high quality and fast turnaround service but we can only do this if you provide artwork files in accordance with the guidelines below.
Failure to follow these guidelines will almost certainly delay your order and/or incur extra costs.
The prices shown are for your artwork to be supplied in a "ready to print" format.
We accept artwork files from various programmes as detailed below.
Supplying us with correct, ready to print artwork is your responsibility. Please check your artwork carefully before submitting it to us as we cannot be held responsible for print errors or delays where artwork has been supplied incorrectly.
We require artwork to be supplied in the following formats:
.ai When supplying artwork in this format, please ensure that all fonts are outlined and any images are embedded or supplied as separate image files.
.eps When supplying artwork in this format, please ensure that all fonts are outlined and any images are embedded or supplied as separate image files.
.tiff Please supply tiff files at 300dpi.
.jpg Please supply as un-compressed jpg at 300dpi.
.pdf Print ready artwork- please ensure this includes the appropriate bleed and crop marks.
Some file formats can be more suitable for certain types of work, please feel free to give a member of our design team a call if you are unsure or have any questions.
Our print machines are CMYK based (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black). Our rip software will automatically convert any pantone colours to CMYK. If you have any specific pantone references that need to be matched, please do mention this to a member of our sales team when placing your order.
All fonts should be outlined. Providing a pdf or hard copy of the artwork would be beneficial to ensure any text is reproduced correctly.
Artwork can be uploaded using the 'graphics upload' option before adding you item to the basket. If your artwork file size is larger than 10MB, commercial websites such as Mail Big File, We Transfer or drop-boxes are the best way of getting the files to us. If you have any questions or require any assistance with file types or artwork resolution, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01524 841726 or email us at email@example.com.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - £17.25
Grampions - £27.00
Isle of Wight - £21.55
Scottish and other Islands - £98.00
Scottish Highlands - £41.00
Northern Ireland - £88.00
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- As soon as your order is packed & ready for the courier, we will email your invoice with the Carrier & Tracking Information.
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.