Panel Swing Limiter Kit
Please log in/register to see your discounts
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
Swing Limiter Kit
This kit is designed to limit the movement of the swinging panel on a projecting sign, and is intended for situations of high wind or strong gusts.
You decide how much wind spill to allow by setting the length of cable.
The kit contains:-
- 2 Self-tapping Eye Bolts
- 1 Galvanised Cable Clamp
- 400mm of stainless steel cable
- 2 Thimbles
- 1. Drill a 5mm* hole 65mm deep into the edge of your panel, at least 50mm up from the bottom edge, and screw one of the eye bolts in.
- 2. Drill a 6mm hole, 65mm deep into the wall at the corresponding point, and screw the other eye bolt in.
- 3. Loop the cable through one of the eyes and secure with the cable clamp.
- 4. Loop the other end of the cable through the other eye and adjust the cable length (allowing the cable to hang loosely) before clamping it up.
- 5. Cut away the excess cable it there is any.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
UK - £6.50
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.