Traditional Double Sided Rigid Sign Frame
Please log in/register to see your discounts
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
We're very excited about our new double sided aluminium sign frame solution, - which is a copy of old style traditional wooden frame with ogee detailing, designed to keep the planners happy.
It's a 'chunky' 55 x 65mm aluminium extrusion, designed to take either a 10mm thick panel, or, if you need a coloured insert, two back to back ACM panels (with a central packer)
1) Select Portrait - Landscape or Square
2) Select Panel Size Overall
4) Choose your Frame colour
Black is the 'off the shelf' colour, but we can Powder Coat to a standard range of colours
5) Select your Panel Type & Colour
Our standard panel is a 10mm thick White Foam PVC, but we can use coloured ACM at an additional cost. For these panels we mount two panels 'back to back' (with an internal packer) By default, we use the Gloss side out, but if you require the Matt side out, please specify it at the checkout.
Occasionally we're asked to do the complete job (and despatch direct to your customer under plain cover) Just click your option & send your printable file to Sales@tradesignz.com
Please call if you need a bespoke size, we will be happy to help.
The frame face size is 55mm therefore the image area will be 110mm less overall frame size.
The panel is size is 55mm smaller than the overall frame size.
eg: Frame size = 1000mm square
Panel size = 945mm square
Image area = 890mm square
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - £15.95
Grampions - £15.95
Isle of Wight - £19.95
Scottish and other Islands - £38.00
Scottish Highlands - £28.25
Northern Ireland - £38.00
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.