Pictorial Swan Neck Cowl Light kit
Please log in/register to see your discounts
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
2 Swan Neck Pictorial Cowl Light kit
This kit contains 2 Cowl Lights & low energy lamps, and a mounting bracket adapter to fix them to our Ject Projecting Sign Brackets (you will have to tell us which bracket model so that we include the correct mounting bracket adapter)
Available in either black or silver, these are very traditional lighting and a Town Planners favourite, particularly in historic city centres.
They are steel construction, powder coated either traditional black, or silver.
Supplied with without bulbs or, you can choose 10w frosted LED producing 810 Lumens (Warm or Cool White)
Size: Protruding from bracket 520mm and diameter of shade 240mm at widest point.
We also supply them induvidually for fascia lighting Click Here
Includes FREE DELIVERY to most areas.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - £0.00
Grampions - £17.25
Isle of Wight - £21.55
Scottish and other Islands - £40.99
Scottish Highlands - £30.55
Northern Ireland - £40.99
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.