24V IP67 Cool White LED Tape 60 LEDs per metre 5m
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
Our 12W white LED strips are manufactured using the same high-quality Epistar 2835 LEDs as our ultrabright 24W white LED tapes, but with only half the LEDs mounted per metre (60 diodes p.m., not 120 p.m.). This means that not only do they need just half the power, they also require less heat dispersal – meaning the tape (PCB) is a very thin and flexible 10mm in width.
Our 12w strip lights are available in either pure white (outputs 1440 lumens per metre) or warm white (1260 lpm) versions. Both have a working life of 50,000 hours continuous use. Tape cut points are every 100mm.
This LED tape is waterproof IP67-rated, so it can be installed externally, or in bathrooms and other wet locations. This water-resistant LED tape is sealed with a heatshrink coating, which not only protects against moisture but also makes cleaning easier.
Commercial Grade LED Tape
IP67 waterproof rated
High Quality Branded LED Chip
Thick 2oz PCB board for maximum heat dispersion
High grade, long lasting resistors to stop LED chip damage
Premium white coating for protection of the PSB board and to stop short circuiting
Smooth linear effect
|Product||12 Watt White LED tape|
|LED Wattage:||12 watts per metre|
|Colour:||Pure White (6000k)|
|IP Rating:||IP67 heatshrink|
|LED Chip:||2835 SMD|
|LED Life:||70% @ 50,000 Hours|
|No. of LEDs:||60 LEDs per Metre|
|Lumens:||Pure White = 1440 lpm|
|Beam Angle:||120 degrees|
|Cut Points:||100 mm|
|Reel Lengths:||5 Metres|
|Tape width:||10 mm|
|Tape Height;||3 mm|
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
UK - £6.50
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.