5 metre 120 LEDs per metre 24V IP67 Warm White LED Tape
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
Our 24-watt White LED Tape is a thin and flexible LED light strip, just 10mm wide and 3mm in depth. The 24W LED tape has 120 x 2835 Epistar-branded LEDs, and is available in either Pure White (outputs 2800 lumens per metre) or Warm White (2440 lpm) shades, with a lifetime of 50,000 hours continuous use.
This high-brightness LED strip produces an even effect when shining onto a surface, or you can create a smooth light-bar by fitting it into one of our aluminium extrusions to diffuse the individual diodes.
Mostly used by signmakers, architects and designers, our 24-watt LED strips are more than 6 times brighter than a standard 5w per metre LED tape – so thery’re perfect for use as full-strength general lighting or as ‘working light’. 24W LED tape is a great replacement for fluorescent tubes, or used in applications such as under-cabinet lighting, signage, bars, restaurants and more. The tape has cut points every 50mm.
This LED tape is IP67-rated version, so it can be installed externally, or in bathrooms and other wet locations. IP67-rated LED tape is sealed with a heatshrink coating, which not only provides waterproofing but also makes cleaning easier.
Commercial Grade LED Tape
IP67 waterproof rated
High Quality Branded LED Chip
Thick 2oz PCB board for maximum heat dispersion
High grade, long lasting resistors to stop LED chip damage
Premium white coating for protection of the PSB board and to stop short circuiting
Smooth linear effect
|Product||24 Watt Warm White LED tape|
|LED Wattage:||24 watts per metre|
|Colour:||Warm White (2800k-3200k)|
|LED Chip:||2835 SMD|
|LED Life:||70% @ 50,000 Hours|
|No. of LEDs:||120 LEDs per Metre|
|Lumens:||White = 2800 lpm
Warm White = 2440 lpm
|Beam Angle:||120 degrees|
|Reel Lengths:||5 Metres|
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
UK - £5.95
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.