FlexiFace Panel Trim Frame
- A great system for mounting flex face panels
- Made to measure frame kits
- Supplied with printed skins if required
- Choice of colours
- Comes with all fixings required
Please log in/register to see your discounts
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
Our FlexiFace Panel Trim frames are great for semi permenant or frequently updated signs because they are designed to take PVC banner fabric, making them an extremly cost effective option.
A printed skin (banner) is far cheaper than the cost of a rigid panel with vinyl print, requires less production and is easier to transport. (you can post it to your client in a tube)
The system comprises an aluminium frame with a plastic bead that clips into the frame, holding the printed skin neat and taught. This panel can be replaced very quickly without the need of any special tools. (All you need is a sharp knife to trim the excess fabric)
We supply them as made to measure frame kits only, - or complete with the printed skins.
Stock colours for the frame are Black, White and Silver, or we can powder coat to any 4 digit RAL colour, - and the plastic bead is available in either Black or White.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
This product is subject to a length surcharge, depending on the length and delivery location.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - from £8.60
Grampions - from £25.00
Isle of Wight - from £21.55
Scottish and other Islands - from £47.00
Scottish Highlands - from £39.00
Northern Ireland - from £40.99
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- As soon as your order is packed & ready for the courier, we will email your invoice with the Carrier & Tracking Information.
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.