Small Panel Trim Sign Frame
Please log in/register to see your discounts
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
Our Small Panel Trim has a cover face of only 20mm (which takes a 3mm panel) and is the slimmest frame in the range, - ideally suited to the smaller signs.
The kit includes all four sides pre drilled & mitred, the corner cleats set into the side pieces and fixing screws & plugs so that all you have to do is fix it to the wall.
We manufacture the kit to the size you specify, i.e. the outer size so please remember that the viewable size will be 40mm less in each direction.
There are no hard & fast rules about the panel sizes, but we suggest that the Small Panel Trim Frames should be less than 1metre deep, and if your sign is going to be made up of more than one panel, it probably shouldn’t be deeper than 500mm.
Generally speaking, when using the Small Panel Trim people usually let the panel sit on the bottom rail, rather than hanging from the top rail, but if you're fitting deep or multiple panels you can fit hanger strips as the illustrations below.
TIP Remember that the panel needs to be loose enough to allow it to expand in the summer & contract in the winter without it becoming trapped & then distorted so we suggest that your panel be 10mm less than the overall frame size, and that you notch the corners as shown so as to prevent the panel nipping in the corners.
We stock Anodised Silver, and powder coated Black and White, or we can powder coat to your specific colour.
If your sign Is longer than a single panel, you should use a pair of panel locks to keep the panels together to ensure no gaps appear between the sheets.
- Remember that the panel needs to be loose enough to allow it to expand in the summer & contract in the winter without it becoming trapped & then distorted so we suggest that your panel be 30mm less than the overall frame size, and that you notch the corners as shown so as to prevent the panel nipping in the corners.
- If your sign is made up of more than one panel you really should 'half lap' the joint and fit anti flex plates and put 'Panel Locks' at the top. This is to keep the panels tight together at all times, which looks better, and also prevents the wind getting behind the panels, which can risk blowouts.
- A run of grease along the hanger strip & on the frame where it touches the panel makes it easier to get in & out in the future.
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
This product is subject to a length surcharge, depending on the length and delivery location.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - from £8.60
Grampions - from £25.00
Isle of Wight - from £21.55
Scottish and other Islands - from £47.00
Scottish Highlands - from £39.00
Northern Ireland - from £40.99
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.