Ject 12 Rectangle Landscape / Portrait, 3 sizes
Please log in/register to see your discounts
Have this product with its options and price emailed to you as a quote.
JECT 12 Landscape Projecting Sign Bracket
Supplied with free wall fixings.
The frame takes a 3mm aluminium composite panel.
We can apply digitally printed direct from your file. Please select the option above and attach your artwork file at the checkout (or email it seperately to email@example.com quoting the order number)
Please pay careful attention to the following guidelines:
We pride ourselves in offering a high quality and fast turnaround service but we can only do this if you provide artwork files in accordance with the guidelines below.
Failure to follow these guidelines will almost certainly delay your order and/or incur extra costs.
The prices shown are for your artwork to be supplied in a "ready to print" format.
We accept artwork files from various Windows programmes as detailed below. However, for each file/program type please note the format requirements: compression should be turned off.
Supplying us with correct, ready to print artwork is your responsibility. Please check your artwork carefully before submitting it to us as we cannot be held responsible for print errors or delays where artwork has been supplied incorrectly.
We currently accept artwork from the following industry standard programs:
Adobe Illustrator CC or previous
Adobe Photoshop CC or previous
We require artwork to be supplied in the following formats:
.ai: When supplying artwork in this format, please ensure that all fonts are outlined and any images are embedded or supplied as separate image files.
.eps: When supplying artwork in this format, please ensure that all fonts are outlined and any images are embedded or supplied as separate image files.
.tiff: Please supply tiffs following our guidelines on suitable image resolutions (dpi) below.
.jpeg: Please supply as un-compressed jpeg following our guidelines on suitable image resolutions (dpi) below.
.pdf: Print ready artwork- please ensure this includes the appropriate bleed and crop marks and adheres to our guidelines on image resolution (dpi) below.
We do NOT accept the following file types:
- In Design
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Word
Some file formats can be more suitable for certain types of work, please feel free to give a member of our design team a call if you are unsure or have any questions.
Our print machines are CMYK based (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black). Our rip software will automatically convert any Pantone colours to CMYK. If you have any specific Pantone references that need to be matched, please do mention this to a member of our sales team when placing your order.
When supplying rasterised artwork, i.e, eps, tiff, jpg, or print ready .pdf files, please ensure that the resolution (dpi) is set as below, these are absolute minimums. If file size allows then 300 dpi is optimum:
- Full scale (100%) - 72 dpi
- Half scale (50%) - 150 dpi
- Quarter scale (25%) - 300 dpi
- 10 % Scale (for use with large format artwork) - 750dpi
All fonts should be supplied with artwork in a separate folder, labelled accordingly. Where possible, fonts should be outlined. On occasions text can re-flow so providing a pdf or hard copy of the artwork would be beneficial.
SENDING ART WORK
If the file size is less than 10 Mb then please use regular email. For larger artwork files, commercial websites such as Mail Big File, We Transfer or drop-boxes are the best way of getting the files to us.
If you have any questions or require any assistance with file types or artwork resolution, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01524 841726 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have the following lighting option to go with this bracket:
This small & discrete LED flood lights Pictorial Kit is both stylish & sturdy. It has a slim curved arm and we have fitings for mounting to either square or round arms, The light angle is adjustable to match the size of your sign panel.
The slim aluminium bodied LED units are incredibly bright ( 800 lumens each) but super energy efficient producing the equivelant of a normal 80w bulb using only 10w.
LED's will work out a great deal cheaper in the long run for your customer simply because they consume about 80% less electricity and more importantly they last for about 50,000 hours so no lamp changing with all that that entails.
The kits are complete with the two trough lights with cables and the fixings to mount them to this Ject sign bracket.
More ornate & traditional are a pair of Cowl Lights.
They are powder coated and we stock them in Black, Silver and we supply them with the mounting bracket and a pair of ES LED bulbs
- Delivery charges vary based on the product, size and delivery address.
- Estimated delivery charges for this item.
Mainland UK and Scottish Mainland - £0.00
Grampions - £15.95
Isle of Wight - £19.95
Scottish and other Islands - £38.00
Scottish Highlands - £28.25
Northern Ireland - £38.00
- For an accurate delivery charge, please enter the delivery postcode in the cart or at the checkout.
Shipping processing time
- All orders for stock items are generally processed within 1-2 days working days.
- Orders for special colours or more bespoke items will take longer. We usually have these processed within 10 days working days, but it may take longer depending on the specifications.
- If you have a particular delivery deadline, please call the office on 01524 841726 to discuss your needs.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional time for your delivery. If there will be a significant delay in any shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- All deliveries must be examined - before being signed for.
- Any damage or shortage must be noted with your signature and to us within 24 hours, otherwise the carriers will deny responsibility, and we will be unable to make a claim on your behalf.